As a Player, I understand
that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing (For
Teens, Majors, and Seniors Leagues):
- Respect the game, play fairly, and follow its rules
- Show respect for authority to the officials of the game
and of the league.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after
- Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy
so they can watch and enjoy the game.
- Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players
and coaches with respect.
- Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
- Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities.
- Refrain from the use of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and
PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
As a Parent/Guardian, I recognize that
parents/guardians are the most important role models for their
children, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork,
self-worth, and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the
- Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive
support for all players, coaches, fans, and officials at games,
practices and other sporting events.
- Place the well-being of my child before any personal
desire to win.
- Advocate a sports environment for my child that is free
of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language, and refrain
from their use during youth sporting events.
- Encourage my child to play by the rules and respect the
rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
As a Coach, I recognize that coaches are
role models for their team members and all participants involved
in the activity, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork,
self-worth and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the
- Place the emotional and physical well being of my players
ahead of a personal desire or external pressure to win.
- Do my best to provide a safe playing environment for
- Lead by example by demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship
to all involved.
- Provide a sports environment for my team that is free
of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language and refrain
from their use at all sporting events.
- Respect the game and league officials and communicate
with them in an appropriate manner.
- Be knowledgeable of the league rules and regulations,
and teach these rules to all players on my team.
- Encourage my team members to play by the league rules
and respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
- Be responsible for my own behavior and also the behavior
of my assistant coaches, players, their parents, and fans.
NOTE: All spectators shall also conduct themselves
in a proper and respectful manner at the fields