Today's date is
15 July 2018 12PM: The Seniors Gold, Silver, and Bronze brackets and revised Majors Gold and Silver brackets are now online.
15 July 2018 10AM: The Juniors tournament brackets are now online (Gold and Silver). The Seniors brackets should be online later today. The Majors brackets have been revised with new dates and times and will also be online later today.
12 July 2018 7AM: The Majors Gold tournament bracket, including the downloadable PDF file, has been corrected to show M9 instead of M8. Please ensure you use the corrected bracket.
11 July 2018 8PM: K10 VS K9 makeup game has been added to Tue 17 July. Also note, Seniors games on Wed 18 July have been moved to diamonds 1 & 2.
11 July 2018 6PM: Majors and PreTeens tournament brackets are now online.
10 July 2018: Four makeup Kindergarten games from 2 July have been inserted into slots this coming Mon 16 July as follows:
- 6:00PM Diamond 5 K4 VS K3
- 7:20PM Diamond 5 K6 VS K5
- 6:00PM Diamond 6 K2 VS K1
- 7:20PM Diamond 6 K7 VS K8
8 July 2018: Four makeup games have been inserted into slots this coming Thur 12 July as follows:
- 6:00PM Diamond 11 R1 VS R5
- 7:20PM Diamond 11 R12 VS R2
- 6:00PM Diamond 12 P5 VS P4
- 7:20PM Diamond 12 P6 VS P1
2 July 2018: Here are the games to be made up from tonight's rainouts (also shown on the Game Schedule):
- S8 vs S12 moves to Fri 13 July, 8:30PM, diamond 2
- S3 vs S13 moves to Fri 13 July, 9:40PM, diamond 6
- S5 vs S11 moves to Fri 13 July, 9:40PM, diamond 2
16 May 2018: The 2018 Rules are now online.
10 February 2018: Registration forms are now online on our Registration Page.
2 February 2018: The Sponsor Form is now online plus our first sponsor for 2018!
SPECIAL NEED: BYSA is looking for one or more persons who have website development skills (i.e. WordPress) and is/are willing to help improve and preferrably upgrade the BYSA website. If interested please email Steve Robinson at Steve@beavercreeksoftball.com or call him at 937-347-7171.
BYSA Code of Conduct
(click here for a Word version)
(click here for a larger Web version)
As a Parent/Guardian, I recognize that parents/guardians are the most important role models for their children, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork, self-worth, and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the following:
- Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, fans, and officials at games, practices and other sporting events.
- Place the well-being of my child before any personal desire to win.
- Advocate a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language, and refrain from their use during youth sporting events.
- Encourage my child to play by the rules and respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
As a Coach, I recognize that coaches are role models for their team members and all participants involved in the activity, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork, self-worth and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the following:
- Place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire or external pressure to win.
- Do my best to provide a safe playing environment for all participants.
- Lead by example by demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all involved.
- Provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language and refrain from their use at all sporting events.
- Respect the game and league officials and communicate with them in an appropriate manner.
- Be knowledgeable of the league rules and regulations, and teach these rules to all players on my team.
- Encourage my team members to play by the league rules and respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
- Be responsible for my own behavior and also the behavior of my assistant coaches, players, their parents, and fans.
As a Player, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing (For Teens, Majors, and Seniors Leagues):
- Respect the game, play fairly, and follow its rules and regulations.
- Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after games.
- Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy so they can watch and enjoy the game.
- Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
- Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
- Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities.
- Refrain from the use of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language.