Today's date is
23 Jun 2018: Game results (Juniors through Seniors) through 22 June are now posted.
21 Jun 2018: Tonight's rained out games are rescheduled (except Seniors which are TBD). Note: the 3 Kindergarten games are now next Mon and Tue. Three Teen games are also next Mon and Tue. Those coaches should notify their players as soon as possible. The remaining games are later next week and some into July. Senior makeups will be posted in the next day or two pending review by the head commissioner.
21 Jun 2018: T7 VS T12 on Mon 25 June is moved from 7:20PM diamond 6 to 6PM diamond 5. some rainouts from tonight will be posted within the hour.
20 Jun 2018: Last night the 7:20 games were rained out and are rescheduled as follows:
- K10 VS K3 moved to Fri 22 Jun, 7:20PM diamond 5
- R12 VS R5 moved to Tue 3 July, 6PM diamond 11
- R9 VS R1 moved to Tue 26 Jun, 7:20PM diamond 11
- R8 VS R2 moved to Mon 25 Jun, 6PM diamond 12
- T6 VS T9 moved to Tue 26 Jun, 7:20PM diamond 5
- T3 VS T1 moved to Tue 26 Jun, 7:20PM diamond 6
12 Jun 2018: Last night's rainouts are now rescheduled. The Game Schedule is now Ver 5. To make the rescheduling work, please note the following:
- The two Rookie games were split up.
- Majors makups have been inserted into Thur and Fri this week.
- Junior and PreTeen makeups have been inserted into Fri this week.
Also, please note the following additional changes and corrections:
- The R10 VS R8 rainout game from last Fri was rescheduled for 13 June at 6PM, but did not show up on the web page. It has now been added. It was correctly shown in the Excel file.
- The T5 VS T7 rainout game that was reschedued to 19 June has been moved to 26 June.
- The J6 VS J7 game on 21 June was moved from diamond 11 to 12.
9 Jun 2018: The Game Schedule is now Ver 4 and has been updated to show the Thur and Fri rescheduled rainouts in red font. Also, several other changes are as follows:
- 8 Senior games will be played on Sun night 17 June. These 8 are not on the web but the schedule has been sent separately to the Seniors coordinator and Bob Darden to distribute.
- Only 1 existing game was shifted to another diamond. See Wed 27 Jun, 9:40PM: S6 VS S11 was moved to diamond 2.
- The J2 VS J10 makeup game that was on 13 June is rescheduled to 20 June.
- The T8 VS T6 game that was accidentally scheduled on Wed 6 June is now 3 July.
- To make the reschedule work, three Teens and one Rookie game were split up (will play a different team). Refer to the web schedule which shows what night they move to.
7 Jun 2018: Rookie game on Tue 12 June has been changed to R9 VS R2 (R2 inserted in place of R5).
6 Jun 2018: Several corrections and changes were made to the Game Schedule is now Ver 3a. These changes are:
Removed T8 VS T6 from Wed 6 Jun. Move to future date.
Removed J2 VS J10 from Wed 13 Jun. Possible future date.
Removed R5 from Tue 12 Jun. Working to add a Rookie team vs R9.
16 May 2018: The 2018 Rules are now online.
10 February 2018: Registration forms are now online on our Registration Page.
2 February 2018: The Sponsor Form is now online plus our first sponsor for 2018!
SPECIAL NEED: BYSA is looking for one or more persons who have website development skills (i.e. WordPress) and is/are willing to help improve and preferrably upgrade the BYSA website. If interested please email Steve Robinson at Steve@beavercreeksoftball.com or call him at 937-347-7171.
BYSA Code of Conduct
(click here for a Word version)
(click here for a larger Web version)
As a Parent/Guardian, I recognize that parents/guardians are the most important role models for their children, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork, self-worth, and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the following:
- Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, fans, and officials at games, practices and other sporting events.
- Place the well-being of my child before any personal desire to win.
- Advocate a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language, and refrain from their use during youth sporting events.
- Encourage my child to play by the rules and respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
As a Coach, I recognize that coaches are role models for their team members and all participants involved in the activity, and that sports help to develop a sense of teamwork, self-worth and sportsmanship. As such, I agree to abide by the following:
- Place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire or external pressure to win.
- Do my best to provide a safe playing environment for all participants.
- Lead by example by demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all involved.
- Provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language and refrain from their use at all sporting events.
- Respect the game and league officials and communicate with them in an appropriate manner.
- Be knowledgeable of the league rules and regulations, and teach these rules to all players on my team.
- Encourage my team members to play by the league rules and respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans, and officials.
- Be responsible for my own behavior and also the behavior of my assistant coaches, players, their parents, and fans.
As a Player, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing (For Teens, Majors, and Seniors Leagues):
- Respect the game, play fairly, and follow its rules and regulations.
- Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after games.
- Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy so they can watch and enjoy the game.
- Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
- Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
- Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities.
- Refrain from the use of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and abusive language.